Pet Releaf® Focuses on Veterinarians with the Launch of SentesaTM for Dogs
Tri-Active Formula Capsules are the First Product of the Pet Releaf Professional™ Line Developed Exclusively for Veterinarians to Effectively Manage Health and Healing in their Patients.
Denver, April 20, 2021 – Pet Releaf, the market-leading hemp health brand for pets, announced SentesaTM as the first offering in its Professional product line for veterinarians. Sentesa’s tri-active formula was developed by veterinarians, exclusively for veterinarians, to manage their patient’s inflammatory response, calmness, joint flexibility and mobility, and discomfort.
“We knew from our veterinary partners that there is an unmet need for data-driven product development in the hemp space. We focused on delivering products to the veterinarian that can safely and effectively manage their patient’s long-term health and well-being,” said Alina Smith, CEO and Co-Founder of Pet Releaf. “We are proud to offer Sentesa as a safe, effective, and natural alternative to help bridge a needed gap in pet care. Veterinarians and pet parents never have to question the quality, safety or efficacy, as Sentesa is made with the highest quality ingredients, manufactured in a cGMP facility, tested in a third-party accredited laboratory, and evaluated in clinical studies.”
Sentesa’s tri-active formula has been proven safe and fast-acting to ensure efficacy, including:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – Full spectrum hemp extract contains the main cannabinoid, CBD, which binds to the cannabinoid-2 (CB2) receptor, and may promote calmness and support joint flexibility or mobility.
- Beta-Caryophyllene – Terpene derived from the clove tree and acts within the endocannabinoid system similarly to CBD, and may promote a normal inflammatory response.
- Caprylic Acid – Medium chain triglyceride derived from the fruit and kernel of palm, and may enhance absorption of the full spectrum hemp extract and β-caryophyllene.
Sentesa is available in two sizes:
- Small Dogs – Made for dogs between 11-33 pounds, one capsule contains 10 mg of CBD, 10 mg of beta-caryophyllene, and 10 mg of caprylic acid with the recommendation to administer one capsule twice daily.
- Medium/Large Dogs – Designed for dogs weighing 33+ pounds, one capsule contains 30 mg of CBD, 30 mg of beta-caryophyllene, and 30 mg of caprylic acid with the recommendation to administer one capsule twice daily.
“It can be difficult to manage pets through chronic diseases and long-term pain. Incorporating Sentesa into veterinary practices can help pets suffering from a multitude of ailments in a more all-natural way, without the harmful side effects that may be caused by pharmaceuticals,” said Joseph Rosentel, MS, DVM, PhD, Vice President of Product Development and Supply Chain. “With the data-driven approach to development, completed safety and PK study, and an ongoing field safety and efficacy study, we are thrilled to offer the veterinarian a new option for the management of their patients.”
To ensure and maintain a high level of quality and trust, Pet Releaf oversees the entire process from seed to sale, from plant to pet. From industry-leading regenerative farming processes to the extraction facility, Pet Releaf is there every step of the way. It’s also proud to be the first and only pet brand to receive program certifications from the three most trusted organizations in their respective industries: National Animal Supplement Council, U.S. Hemp Authority™, and USDA Organic on many products.
Sentesa is available for pre-order. To learn more about Sentesa, or inquire about product for your veterinary practice, please visit www.petreleafpro.com or call us at (844) 646-1646.