How to Read Pet Releaf CBD Hemp Oil Product Labels
We believe you should know exactly what’s in the products you’re purchasing
At Pet Releaf, we think a product’s label should tell you all the information you need to know. That’s why we include both the amount of full spectrum cannabinoids found in our products alongside the amount of active CBD.
Why do we include the full spectrum cannabinoid number on our label?
It’s Pet Releaf’s promise that we never use CBD isolate. CBD isolate is a common practice where the CBD hemp oil is taken from the hemp plant using extremely dangerous and even toxic chemicals. When this is done, the other cannabinoids (natural compounds) in the hemp plant are completely destroyed.
In order for CBD hemp oil to be as effective as possible, every cannabinoid within the hemp plant must be present in the final product. This new full spectrum cannabinoid number found on our labels can ensure consumers that they are getting every beneficial cannabinoid found in the hemp plant when purchasing Pet Releaf products and that we never use isolate.
Because our hemp is grown at our certified USDA organic joint-venture farm in eastern Colorado, and extracted using a CO2 extraction method, AKA only pressurized air, to remove the CBD from the hemp plant, our products are the safest and most effective CBD products for pets on the market.
How do I read Pet Releaf labels?
Hemp Oil 330 — 100mg:
- Hemp oil 330 represents the 330mg of full spectrum cannabinoids present in the product
- 1oomg of those 330mg of cannabinoids is active CBD
Hemp Oil 700 — 200mg:
- Hemp Oil 700 represents the 700mg of full spectrum cannabinoids present in the product
- 200mg of those 700mg of cannabinoids is active CBD
Hemp Oil 1000 — 300mg:
- Hemp oil 1000 represents the 1000mg of full spectrum cannabinoids present in the product
- 300mg of those 1000mg of cannabinoids is active CBD
Hemp Oil 1700 — 500mg:
- Hemp oil 1700 represents the 1700mg of full spectrum cannabinoids present in the product
- 500mg of those 1700mg of cannabinoids is active CBD
Have questions about our labels? Tell us about them here.