People constantly ask us if CBD is safe for their pets, the answer is yes!
Pet Releaf CBD hemp oil is a plant based “superfood”. It is derived from hemp grown at the largest certified USDA organic hemp farm in the United States. Our CBD hemp oil is 100% natural, completely safe and non-toxic. It will never get your pets “high” and it is impossible to “overdose” using our products.
Why would my pet need CBD hemp oil?
CBD is the only known natural compound that can turn on a system in mammals bodies called the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). When the ECS is turned on, it’s the only time our body is experiencing 2-way communication. So rather than our brain guessing where to send immune system help our body can actually communicate to the brain where it needs help. Whether you’re dog is in great health or suffering from illness or injury, exposing their body to CBD will allow them to reach optimal levels of health.
The Pet Releaf Difference
At Pet Releaf, we have complete control over our entire manufacturing process to ensure that our products are the absolute safest option for your loving companions. We firmly believe that our pets deserve products equal in quality as the products we take for ourselves. In order to meet our own quality standards, we have gone above and beyond what any other CBD company in the pet industry is doing:
- Our hemp is grown at our certified USDA organic joint-venture farm in Colorado
- PR-33, our own specialized strain of hemp grown specifically for Pet Releaf. This strain was selected because it’s cannabinoid profile was the most beneficial for pets, extremely high in CBD and extremely low in THC (our products have an undetectable level at 0.1%)
- 95% of our ingredients are farmed in the USA and each of them you are able to pronounce without the help of Google
- All of our treats are baked in small batches in our Colorado kitchen
- Our oil is extracted using pressurized air and never using toxic solvents or chemicals
- Our products never use isolate
- To guarantee the quality we send each of our products out for 3rd party testing to prove that you can rest assured that you’re getting exactly what you’re paying for.
Have questions or concerns about whether or not our products are the right fit for your pup? Ask us them here.